Call for project proposals - The Western Balkans SALW Control Roadmap Multi-partner Trust Fund
The Western Balkans SALW Control Roadmap Multi-partner Trust Fund (MPTF) is accepting applications for its first regular call for project proposals from the eligible implementing entities - UNDP and UNODC offices with arms control-related activities covering the Western Balkans and within the Roadmap implementation. The 6 Western Balkans jurisdictions that are targeted by the MPTF include Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, the Republic of North Macedonia and the Republic of Serbia. The project proposals should be submitted as per the template provided in Annex 1 (Project proposal narrative template), Annex 2 (Project proposal budget template), Annex 3 (Project Results Framework), Annex 4 (Risk Matrix) and Annex 5 (Multi-year Workplan) and should respond to the eligibility and evaluation criteria listed in the attached call for proposal document. The proposed budgets must use the UNDG budget categories (as per the Annex 6).
For more information on the MPTF implementation rules and regulations, please refer to the MPTF Operations Manual.
The project proposals should be submitted by 19 September 2019, CoB, Belgrade time via electronic correspondence to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*References to Kosovo shall be understood to be in the context of Security Council Resolution 1244 (1999).
- News_1/MPTF-Call-for-Proposals.docx DOCX 44 kb
- News_1/Annex-1_Project-proposal-template.docx DOCX 78 kb
- News_1/Annex-2_Project-proposal-budget.xlsx XLSX 13 kb
- News_1/Annex-3_Project-results-framework.docx DOCX 22 kb
- News_1/Annex-4_Risk-matrix.docx DOCX 23 kb
- News_1/Annex-5_Multi-year-work-plan.xlsx XLSX 19 kb
- News_1/Annex-6_UNDG-budget-categories.docx DOCX 20 kb
- News_1/Annex-7_Operations-Manual-_SALW-MPTF.docx DOCX 548 kb
- News_1/Annex-8_ROADMAP.pdf PDF 778 kb