Terms and Conditions of Use for the UNDP/SEESAC Website
UNDP/SEESAC maintains the UNDP/SEESAC website (the Site) to enhance public access to information about the UNDP/SEESAC and its activities in general. We attempt to keep this information timely and accurate and any errors brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible. The UNDP/SEESAC cannot, however, guarantee that all information or data on this Site is correct. Therefore, the UNDP/SEESAC accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information or data on this Site. Access to, and use of, this Site is provided by the UNDP/SEESAC subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The UNDP/SEESAC hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of information or data contained at this Site, including any inappropriate, improper or fraudulent use of information or data provided to users.
- The UNDP/SEESAC, members of its staff, its contractors and its employees shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever, arising from the use of information or data contained at this Site, including the inappropriate, improper or fraudulent use of such information or data.
- Information or data contained at this Site shall not be reproduced or used for commercial purposes.
- The SEESAC provides to users of this Site information which the UNDP/SEESAC deems, on the basis of its own criteria and in its sole and complete discretion, to be appropriate for disclosure.
- Information or data provided sometimes refers to external websites over which the UNDP/SEESAC has no control and in respect of which it disclaims all liability.
- The consultation and/or use of this Site shall automatically constitute full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing this website, certain information about the user, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the website, the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on UNDP/SEESAC servers. These will not specifically identify the user. The information will be used internally only for website traffic analysis. If the user provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this website, such information will be used only for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access. The UNDP/SEESAC, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.