2nd Call for project proposals in the context of the Western Balkans SALW Control Roadmap Multi-Partner Trust Fund
The Western Balkans SALW Control Roadmap Multi-Partner Trust Fund (MPTF) is now accepting applications from the eligible implementing entities, UNDP and UNODC, for its second regular call for project proposals in support of the implementation of the Roadmap for SALW Control in the Western Balkans. The six Western Balkans jurisdictions that are targeted by the MPTF are Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, the Republic of North Macedonia and the Republic of Serbia.
The call for proposals describes the thematic priorities, the administrative guidelines and the eligibility and evaluation criteria of the call, which projects should take into consideration and respond to. The project proposals should be submitted as per the templates provided in Annex 1 (Project proposal narrative template), Annex 2 (Project proposal budget template), Annex 3 (Project results framework), Annex 4 (Risk matrix) and Annex 5 (Multi-year workplan).
For more information on the MPTF implementation rules and regulations, please refer to the MPTF Operations Manual.
*References to Kosovo shall be understood to be in the context of Security Council resolution 1244 (1999).
- news-salw-contrl-roadmap/2nd-MPTF-Call-for-Proposals.pdf PDF 301 kb
- news-salw-contrl-roadmap/Annex-1-Project-proposal-Template.docx DOCX 324 kb
- news-salw-contrl-roadmap/Annex-2_Project-proposal-budget.xlsx XLSX 16 kb
- news-salw-contrl-roadmap/Annex-3_Project-results-framework.docx DOCX 22 kb
- news-salw-contrl-roadmap/Annex-4_Risk-matrix.docx DOCX 23 kb
- news-salw-contrl-roadmap/Annex-5_Multi-year-work-plan.xlsx XLSX 21 kb
- news-salw-contrl-roadmap/Annex-6_UNDG-budget-categories.docx DOCX 20 kb
- news-salw-contrl-roadmap/Operations-Manual-_SALW-MPTF.pdf PDF 613 kb
- news-salw-contrl-roadmap/Roadmap_Brochure_Eng.pdf PDF 26,081 kb